The Sixth Sense is the 4th episode of the fourth season and 70th overall episode of Charmed.
For a complete plot of The Sixth Sense, go here.
When Prue finds a boy at the manor who is terrified and wants her help, she tells her sisters. However, when they find that the demon is hard to vanquish, they are unsure on how to handle the situation. And to make matters worse, Prue is the only one that can see the boy. Meanwhile, Paige has to convince the tenant of her apartment building to let her stay.
Book of ShadowsEdit
- A horned, reddish demon with the power to manipulate minds. He also have cravings of powers of witches. Little is known about where he came from or his affiliations with other demons.
- Flaming: Used by Azazel to appear to Prue, Piper, and Paige.
- Mind Manipulating: Used by Azazel to trick Prue, Piper, and Paige into letting down their defenses.
- Telekinesis : Used by Prue to attack Azazel's mind manipulations.
- Astral Projection : Unsuccessfully used by Prue to attack Azazel's mind manipulations.
- Molecular Combustion : Used by Piper on Azazel's mind manipulations.
- Molecular Immobilization : Used by Piper during a failed assault on Azazel.
- Premonitions : Used by Paige to see a future attack by Azazel.
- Orbing : Used by Leo to teleport.
- Super Strength: Used by Azazel to throw Prue across the attic.
Drive by Incubus
Prue: D-Di-Did you see that little boy? He was just at the door.
Piper: Look, we have a power-hungry demon on our hands, Leo. We need you to ask the Elders if they know anything about him.
Paige: Ugh, the tenant of my apartment building wants to kick me out. He's just bitter because his wife left him.
Mike: I need your help! A demon's after me! He wants my powers!
Prue: The demon's name is Azazel, he's a horned, reddish demon with the power to manipulate minds. And he's power hungry, espicially for witches.
Prue: Okay, Mike, we need you to help us find Azazel. Do you know where he is?
Paige: This day just keeps getting better and better! I'm about to get kicked out of my apartment and to top it off, a demon is gonna kick our asses.