Rewitched is the second part of the Season 4 premiere and the 68th overall episode of Charmed.
|Season 4, Episode 02|
|Air date||October 4, 2001|
|Written by||Brad Kern|
|Directed by||Shannen Doherty|
Something Wicca This Way Comes...Again
The Fury of the Witches
Following Paige leaving the manor, Prue and Piper are on the rocks as to if they should continue with the power of three. But, when they learn that the Source of All Evil goes after Paige himself, they focus on saving Paige. However, later, they find out that the Source isn't planning on killing her, but luring her to the dark side. Will Prue and Piper stop the Source in time...or watch their new found sister become an evil witch?
Main Cast Edit
- Shannen Doherty as Prue Halliwell
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Dorian Gregory as Darryl Morris
Guest Stars Edit
- Finola Hughes as Patty Halliwell
- Jesse Woodrow as Glen Belland
- Becky Wahlstrom as Lila Brown
- Michael Bailey Smith as The Source of All Evil
Returning Cast Edit
- Mercedes Colon as Elana Dominguez
- Greg Vaughn as Dan Gordon
- Karis Paige Bryant as Jenny Gordon
- Daniel Harris as Aviva Harris
Magical Notes Edit
To Summon the Dead Edit
- Place five candles in a loose circle on the
- floor, light the candles and then Chant:
- Hear these words
- hear my cry
- Spirit from the
- Other Side
- Come to me I
- summon thee
- Cross now the Great Divide
Flaming: Type of Teleportation used by the Source of All Evil Edit
Magical Beings Edit
- The Source of All Evil - He instructs his guard to order Shax to kill the Charmed Ones.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode features the return of many previous friends and innocents that the sisters have interacted with in the past, such as Dan Gordon and his niece Jenny Gordon and Aviva Harrison
- It is revealed that Penny, Patty, and Victor left Paige with a nun at a church.
- This is the first episode in which the Charmed Ones do not face any demon in order to let the episode be only dark and emotional.
Prue: It's actually odd that I remember that, seeing as how only the people unaffected by the time reset should know.
Piper: You're acting like you're the only one dealing with something!
Paige: How do I even know that I am doing the right thing by going to the funeral.
Leo: Phoebe was a great person.
The Source: Inform my assassin to go after the Charmed Ones again.